The Harrison Orchestra Freshman Information Meeting for 8th grade orchestra students and parents will take place on Thursday January 9th at 6:30pm in the Harrison Orchestra Room. The purpose of the meeting is to provide families with information about the orchestra program. Topics will include:
- Transition from middle school to high school orchestra
- How to schedule Orchestra as part of a well-rounded education
- How your sports, AP classes, clubs work with Orchestra
- The Harrison Orchestra Boosters and how it benefits your child
- Q & A with Director, current Harrison Orchestra students, and HOB board members
Please contact Koji Mori, Director of Orchestras with any questions at: email@example.com.
Parents, please fill out the information form below so that we may contact you in the future regarding orchestra registration at Harrison High School: